Sunday, October 08, 2006

5 Weird things about me

I’ve been tagged by a bloggin’ game. The 5 weird things one… (I even put a picture of weird me to the left.)

I’m assuming all you bloggers know how it works – you get tagged and you post five oddities about yourself, then tag someone else. Simple, huh, so if I tag you at the end, don’t panic. If you’ve been tagged before… your choice to go again or not, and if you haven’t and don’t want to play, that’s fine too!

5 weird things about me:

1. I am not good socially. I withdraw around people. When I was a little girl my best friends were animals.
2. I’m a tom-boy. I could always run with the guys better than chat with the gals. (That works as I have 2 sons, 2 step-sons, 2 grandsons, and 3 nephews. Not to mention a motor-head husband who loves having a wife racing along beside him on a motorcycle or tearing up the hill on a snowmobile.)
3. There are opposites in my interests – for being a tom-boy and not a girly-girl, I love crazy quilting.
4. I am not a movie watcher. Weird, I know. Mention stars or scenes or even TV serials and you’ll draw a blank from me.
5. Same goes with music, I can’t “name that tune” in ½ a song let alone 6 notes, I can’t name the song artist either.

I would like to tag 3 international blogging friends:
Pinar from Turkey, Maria from Finland, and Anita from Germany.

11 comments:

Mary Bee said...

oops, see down below 10/7 for my comments on your 5 wierd things.

Jo in NZ said...

Thanks for playing Cat.
I loved your stepping stones quiltlet too. Glad you're finding time for creating in between moving.

Beth said...

I am very much like you in the tomboy ways,,don't ride motors but I do like to climb up on roofs and do guy stuff like building stuff. And I tend to relate better to guys,,don't have that many girlfriends,,the best ones are all of you in my blog world.
Your sunrises and sunsets are awesome. And so is the quiltlet too. Hope you have a great week!

One Crabapple said...

Hi Weird You

But I know really kool things about you too

You are an amazing loving mother and grandmother

A verrrry hardworker

You have travelled and done interesting things, are well educated and as for music....seem to know the finer art.

Your heart and soul seem to resonate to poetry and love.... and plants thrive under your beautiful hands pictured here.

Haha. I thought you were holding some yellow wildflowers and when I enlarged the photo and saw the flames I got a laugh because it further proves the juxtaposition of your characteristics as you have pointed out in your wierdness listing.

You are a talented creative woman.

And quite beautiful at that (as shown in the picture).

I loved seeing YOU.

But enough Girlie Talk.
L/S (((chink))))

Micki said...

Hey, Cat. I'm not much of a social person, either, except for my cyber friends.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments on the garden and my new piece. I guess it does kind of look like windows...

I am doing better. I just will be running back and forth to the dentist for quite awhile trying to repair the damage done to my teeth or I should say lack of teeth.

Anonymous said...

From Joy: I am so happy to see you holding a helmet!! How lucky you are to have so many boys to love. My grandson is my "most favorite person." Happy to see your c/q on eBay!! Your pics of sunrise and sunset are glourious! I notice your ""toys" in the background . . . hope you soon have time to "play."

Anita said...

Uh, I am tagged by you ... ;-)
Well, I still need to think about weired things on me. But please be not disappointed if I do not play along...

Naturegirl said...

Cat your photo shows us that you are the "FOXIEST" Harley ridin crazy quiltin grandma I have ever seen..you go biker chick..run with the guys!!

createacraft said...

I finally found out how weird I am..
as weird as you..
thank you for the share.. and the tag-pass over.
love..

MariaJ said...

Its so nice we all are different and unique...besides I LIKE your attitude to the cell phones, you know what I mean!

Jungle Jane said...

Your quilts are out of this world...they are wonderful...how big are they? It's hard to tell on a computer screen. I also enjoyed your pics.
Jungle Jane