Thursday, August 30, 2012


YES I CAN
  That says it. 
The shirt is one in my daughter-in-law's etsy shop. She has a passion for fitness and health and I'm sure the words "Yes I can" in this content have a lot to do with endurance and running. For me...however, the words apply to this crazy life. I can do it. I can get thru each day, I can get my hours in at work, I can come home and take care of my family, I can do some quilting, I can put a smile on my face and I can hope that it is contagious.
I can dream. I can do. I can pray.
YES I CAN. 

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I just love your positivity, Cat! Your daughter in law's shop is so sweet! Hope you are well. It's almost the weekend!

Judy S. said...

Love the color of the shirt as well as its statement! Hope all is OK with you?