Saturday, October 13, 2012

Getting Ready...

I am staging. Getting ready for a craft fair at a church the first week of Nov.
It is a big event with hundreds of vendors, all handmade things!


I borrowed a bakers rack for display, and will have a 6 foot table. My space will be 8ft by 5ft. I will need to move the quilts on the lower rack to the table to try and get them accessible for people. 
I have  been sewing hard to get ready, and will include the quilts in my etsy shop. I have 2 quilts to finish (on the chair) and will have a total of 11 quilts. Lots of mug rugs, coasters, table runners, some patchwork scarves, quilted scarves, and some JOY garland.
A girlfriend will put in some terrific crocheted afghans also.
I'll post a picture of the real thing in November!

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I am excited! This will be so much fun! And so beautiful too!

Deborah said...

I wish I could be there! Good luck to you.
Deb