Friday, October 11, 2013

Equilateral Triangle Quilt

I am working on an equilateral triangle quilt in oranges and a little black, it has motorcycles on it. My friend will be ecstatic, as it is her colors and her interest. I'll show it after it's complete.
Here is one I made last year for another friend who likes lavender. 
I didn't lay out the triangles to plan the quilt, but just started sewing and let them fall as they may, but I did watch per row to not have identical triangles lined up. Kinda fun.

Have a happy weekend. 

5 comments:

One Crabapple said...

turned out gorgeous

you got the triangle layout just right

love the color

L/S

One Crabapple said...

oh ! read first , THEN comment...sorry

you did this last year - love those prints

Look forward to seeing the one you are working on now

~S.

One Crabapple said...

I See ....hexi's

:)

Anonymous said...

I see from this page that you are still making interesting quilts!

Judy S. said...

I like the play of light and dark on the lavender quilt. Do you think that will happen on the motorcycle one?